The Ultimaker S3 is a professional dual extrusion 3D printer made by Ultimaker, a manufacturer based in the Netherlands.
The new Ultimaker S3 delivers high-quality, composite-ready performance – all efficiently from your desktop. Packed with our latest technology, it is as easy to use as it is powerful, offering the most cost-effective way for disruptive businesses to adopt in-house 3D printing.
The Ultimaker S3 is a complete production system you can depend on in the office or studio. With advanced features to ensure a reliable printing experience, it’s still simple to use thanks to its award-winning touch interface and seamless software integration.
Dual extrusion with a build volume of 230 x 190 x 200 mm (9 x 7.4 x 7.9 inches)
Down to 20 micron (0.001 inch) layer resolution
Open filament system, compatible with glass and carbon fiber composites
Dual filament flow sensors notify you if material runs out
4.7-inch touchscreen interface – Winner of iF Design Award 2019
- PLA, Other plastics, ABS
- Metric: 230 x 190 x 200 mm
- US: 9 x 7.4 x 7.9 inches
Extrusion (FFF, FDM…)
- FDM is the most popular and available 3D printing process and is mainly used for lower-priced prototyping and design verification with very fast turn times. FDM or filament deposition manufacturing is the most common type of rapid prototyping technologies. Materials are supplied in the form of filaments which are melted into thin threads which are deposited layer by layer firmly fusing with each other. Infill percentage can be adjusted, so resulting parts can have variety of densities. It is not recommended to machine FDM produced parts. It has some geometrical restrictions as due to influence of gravity as supportive material needs to be added to bridges and hanging regions of parts produced this way.
Why Buy From CAD/CAM Services?
We are one of the only full function Reverse engineering firms in the US. This has given us a very different look on the market for the newest technologies how items are used & produced, along with an unbiased opinion.
- 3D scanning
- Industrial 3D CT scanning
- 3D CAD Engineering Simulation & 3D Design Services
- Generative Design & 3D Print Optimization
- Additive Manufacturing Print Services
- And the sale of the world’s finest 3D printers
- Hewlett Packard Jet Fusion
- Big Rep
- Shining 3D – including metal
- Stratasys – including metal
- 3 Your Mind Enterprise for Additive Manufacturing