Shining EP-C5050 Wax/ Sand Mold 3D Printer
The Shining 3D EP-C5050 is a 3D printer made by Shining 3D. It has reliable performance, multiple functions and powerful material development abilities. Learn more about The Shining 3D EP-C5050 is a 3D printer here.
The Build Platform #1
With a build envelope of one cubic meter, the machine is made for 3D printing of large-scale industrial objects, enabling countless application possibilities.
An insulated enclosed metal frame ensures optimum even temperature control and the glass doors offer an optimal view on the print. Further improving safety is the PRO’s compatibility with standard ventilation systems, for fume and emissions control.
Insulated Filament Cabinet
The PRO provides an optimal environment for printing with industrial-grade materials, due to a humidity controlled spool chamber. Air circulation fans within ensure air flow for uniform temperature throughout the filament cabinet.
- 1-Year Warranty
- Machine Control Software Included
- Hatch Software Included
Price Range: $450,000.00 – $700,000.00
Metal powder bed fusion (MPBF)
- Titanium Alloy
- Aluminium Alloy
- Nickel Alloy
- Maraging Steel
- Stainless Steel
- Cobalt Chrome
- Copper Alloy
- Metric: 262 x 262 x 350 mm
- US:10.3 x 10.3 x 13.7 in
Why Buy From CAD/CAM Services?
We are one of the only full function Reverse engineering firms in the US. This has given us a very different look on the market for the newest technologies how items are used & produced, along with an unbiased opinion.
- 3D scanning
- Industrial 3D CT scanning
- 3D CAD Engineering Simulation & 3D Design Services
- Generative Design & 3D Print Optimization
- Additive Manufacturing Print Services
- And the sale of the world’s finest 3D printers
- Hewlett Packard Jet Fusion
- Big Rep
- Shining 3D – including metal
- Stratasys – including metal
- 3 Your Mind Enterprise for Additive Manufacturing