CraftBot Flow XL
The EP-M250 Pro is a dual-laser metal 3D printer that uses advanced metal powder bed fusion (MPBF) technology. It is capable of easily and quickly converting CAD data into high-performance,complex structure metal parts. The 3D printer is ideal for medium sized parts and small batch production.
This industrial 3D printer offers a build volume of 262 x 262 x 350 mm. Compatible metal powder materials include, but are not limited to: Titanium, Aluminum, Nickel, and Copper alloys, as well as Maraging Steel, Stainless Steel, and Cobalt Chrome.
- PLA, ABS, PET, Nylon, Carbon and many more
- Metric: 300 x 200 x 500 mm – 30 L
- US: 11.8 x 7.8 x 19.6 inches
FFF- Fused filament fabrication
|Model||CraftBot Flow IDEX XL|
|Material||PLA, Other plastics, ABS|
|Filament diameter||1.75 mm|
|OS compatibility||Mac OS, Microsoft Windows, Linux|
Why Buy From CAD/CAM Services?
We are one of the only full function Reverse engineering firms in the US. This has given us a very different look on the market for the newest technologies how items are used & produced, along with an unbiased opinion.
- 3D scanning
- Industrial 3D CT scanning
- 3D CAD Engineering Simulation & 3D Design Services
- Generative Design & 3D Print Optimization
- Additive Manufacturing Print Services
- And the sale of the world’s finest 3D printers
- Hewlett Packard Jet Fusion
- Big Rep
- Shining 3D – including metal
- Stratasys – including metal
- 3 Your Mind Enterprise for Additive Manufacturing