BigRep has developed a metering extruder with exceptional speed and precision, which is one of the defining features of the PRO. The state-of-the-art extruder allows for ultimate control on large-scale industrial prints, allowing users to achieve the highest quality for every application.
The Build Platform #1
With a build envelope of one cubic meter, the machine is made for 3D printing of large-scale industrial objects, enabling countless application possibilities.
An insulated enclosed metal frame ensures optimum even temperature control and the glass doors offer an optimal view on the print. Further improving safety is the PRO’s compatibility with standard ventilation systems, for fume and emissions control.
Insulated Filament Cabinet
The PRO provides an optimal environment for printing with industrial-grade materials, due to a humidity controlled spool chamber. Air circulation fans within ensure air flow for uniform temperature throughout the filament cabinet.
- 1-Year Warranty
- Machine Control Software Included
- Hatch Software Included
Price Range: $450,000.00 – $700,000.00
- Other plastics
- Metric: x 1020 y 970 z 980 (mm)
- US: 40.1 x 38.1 x 38.5
Extrusion (FFF, FDM…):
- FFF – Fused filament fabrication
- FDM – is the most popular and available 3D printing process and is mainly used for lower-priced prototyping and design verification with very fast turn times. FDM or filament deposition manufacturing is the most common type of rapid prototyping technologies. Materials are supplied in the form of filaments which are melted into thin threads which are deposited layer by layer firmly fusing with each other. Infill percentage can be adjusted, so resulting parts can have variety of densities. It is not recommended to machine FDM produced parts. It has some geometrical restrictions as due to influence of gravity as supportive material needs to be added to bridges and hanging regions of parts produced this way.
|Build Volume||x 1020 y 970 z 980 (mm)|
|PA6/66, HI-TEMP, PLX, PRO HT, PETG, PET-CF
BVOH (Water Soluble), 3rd Party Compatible
Filament melting and
Extruder, direct drive
|Max. Extruder Throughput
with 1 mm Nozzle
|320 g/h||130 g/h|
|Max Nozzle Temperature||300 °C||280 °C|
|Nozzle Diameters||1.0 mm||0.6 mm
|Dual Extrusion||MXT + ACE
|Layer Height||0.3 – 0.6 (mm)|
|Material Storage||Sealed Filament Chamber (up to 8 kg spools)|
|Print Bed Temperature||Max. 99 °C|
|Printer Weight||Approx. 1550 kg|
|Size||x 1950 y 2403 z 1790 (mm)
|Power||3 X AC 400 V, 50/60 Hz, 6100 W|
|Safety Certifications||CE, and EC Machinery Directive
Why Buy From CAD/CAM Services?
We are one of the only full function Reverse engineering firms in the US. This has given us a very different look on the market for the newest technologies how items are used & produced, along with an unbiased opinion.
- 3D scanning
- Industrial 3D CT scanning
- 3D CAD Engineering Simulation & 3D Design Services
- Generative Design & 3D Print Optimization
- Additive Manufacturing Print Services
- And the sale of the world’s finest 3D printers
- Hewlett Packard Jet Fusion
- Big Rep
- Shining 3D – including metal
- Stratasys – including metal
- 3 Your Mind Enterprise for Additive Manufacturing