3D Systems sPro 140
High-Capacity Part Manufacturing
With its high production speed and the ability to stack parts in the entire build volume, the sPro™ 140 SLS printer offers both a faster and a more economical solution to other printer technologies.
Impact-Resistant, Durable Parts
Our customers count on this robust SLS printer for the toughest applications, year after year. It offers far superior living hinges, snap-fit, and other mechanical joints than any other technology. With a broad range of DuraForm® production-grade nylon materials to match your requirements, the sPro 140 produces strong parts with high thermal and chemical resistance. And it is the most economical thermoplastic solution for large quantities of parts.
- Other plastics
- Metric: 550 x 550 x 460 mm
- US: 22 x 22 x 18 in
SLS: Selective Laser Sintering (SLS) materials are supplied in powdered forms. During the manufacturing process, these powders are fused by a pulsed laser beam. This allows creation of durable parts with complicated geometries and can be used to obtain early prototypes, wind tunnel models or casting patterns.
Resulting parts have porous surfaces, but this can be fixed with finishing if needed. SLS is rather expensive, as it is necessary to maintain strict temperatures throughout fabrication phases. SLS is used for prototyping and small-batch production of functional plastic parts with good mechanical properties.
- Selective Laser Sintering (SLS) technology
- Max build envelope capacity (W x D x H): 22 x 22 x 18 in (550 x 550 x 460 mm)
- A broad range of DuraForm production-grade nylon 11, nylon 12 and reinforced materials
- High throughput, high capacity printer
- Automated 3D part nesting
- 3D Sprint® additive manufacturing software support as a virtual environment
- Open material architecture – flexible print parameters
Why Buy From CAD/CAM Services?
We are one of the only full function Reverse engineering firms in the US. This has given us a very different look on the market for the newest technologies how items are used & produced, along with an unbiased opinion.
- 3D scanning
- Industrial 3D CT scanning
- 3D CAD Engineering Simulation & 3D Design Services
- Generative Design & 3D Print Optimization
- Additive Manufacturing Print Services
- And the sale of the world’s finest 3D printers
- Hewlett Packard Jet Fusion
- Big Rep
- Shining 3D – including metal
- Stratasys – including metal
- 3 Your Mind Enterprise for Additive Manufacturing