3D Systems ProJet MJP 5600
Delivering a diverse array of broad mechanical performances, the ProJet MJP 5600 is a multi-material composite printer that generates stunningly realistic, functional prototypes and patterns for a variety of applications. Outputting a variety of sizes, this MultiJet Printing machine can produce over-molded parts, multi-material assemblies, rubber-like components, jigs and fixtures, dies and more.
Dozens of MultiJet Material Choices
The ProJet® MJP 5600 MultiJet 3D printer solution simultaneously prints and blends both flexible and rigid photopolymers within the VisiJet® family of materials. This is done layer-by-layer at the voxel level, in one part and in a single build, to achieve superior mechanical properties. Additionally, VisiJet rigid plastic, elastomeric and composite materials are engineered for performance with varying degrees of flexibility, material transparency and differentiated shades in one part.
Exceptionally high throughput
The ProJet MJP 5600 delivers ready-to-use parts at print speeds up to 2x faster than similar printers. This MultiJet 3D printing solution can quickly output a full build and offers a cleaning method that’s up to 4x faster than other processes thanks to automated post-processing. With a high capacity and over 50% larger build volume than other MultiJet Printing machines, you can print parts up to half a meter long—or several smaller parts—in a single build.
Superior part quality
The ProJet MJP 5600 offers greater geometric freedom and part functionality, along with:
- True-to-CAD parts accuracy
- Superior surface finish
- Sharp edges and fine details that survive through hands-free post-processing
- The ability to efficiently and completely remove supports from the tightest spaces
MJP MultiJet Printer
- Precision plastic, elastomeric, wax and composite parts
- Metric: 518 x 381 x 300 mm
- US: 20.4 x 15 x 11.8 in
Material Jetting involves condensation of liquefied material on the base surface.
Such materials include waxes or photo-polymerizing compounds.
Material Jetting produces parts of highest dimensional accuracy with very smooth surface finishes, and it is used for both visual prototypes and tooling manufacturing.
- Using MultiJet Printing technology
- Max build envelope capacity (W x D x H): 20.4 x 15 x 11.8 in (518 x 381 x 300 mm)
- 5 base materials: rigid white, black or clear, elastomeric black or natural
- Plus more than 100 composite combinations
- Streamlined design-to-print workflow with the new 3D Sprint® software capabilities
Why Buy From CAD/CAM Services?
We are one of the only full function Reverse engineering firms in the US. This has given us a very different look on the market for the newest technologies how items are used & produced, along with an unbiased opinion.
- 3D scanning
- Industrial 3D CT scanning
- 3D CAD Engineering Simulation & 3D Design Services
- Generative Design & 3D Print Optimization
- Additive Manufacturing Print Services
- And the sale of the world’s finest 3D printers
- Hewlett Packard Jet Fusion
- Big Rep
- Shining 3D – including metal
- Stratasys – including metal
- 3 Your Mind Enterprise for Additive Manufacturing