3D Systems ProJet MJP 2500 IC
Ideal for customized metal components, bridge manufacturing, and low volume production, the ProJet MJP 2500 IC produces hundreds of 100% wax casting patterns at a fraction of the cost and time of traditional wax pattern production. Delivering design freedom, quality, and repeatability, RealWax patterns drop seamlessly into existing foundry investment casting processes.
Unmatched Turnaround Time
Save weeks on wax pattern production with tool-less RealWax™ MultiJet Printing and accelerate time-to-market. The ProJet® MJP 2500 IC enables a digital workflow with direct wax pattern printing, increasing productivity and enabling fast time-to-part for premium service delivery to customers. With fast wax pattern production, short cycle times capability and 24/7 operation, you can rely on the ProJet MJP 2500 IC output and improved casting room efficiency.
At a Fraction of Tooling Costs
Have hundreds of your small to medium-size patterns in hand more quickly and less expensively compared to the time and cost to build and run a traditional injection tool. If design changes are needed, the benefits just compound. The ProJet MJP 2500 IC leverages existing investment casting processes and equipment. Expect fast amortization and high returns on investment with this unique industrial wax pattern 3D printing solution.
Ultimate Design Freedom
With digital design, you can produce wax patterns for parts that take advantage of topology optimization, lightweighting, and part consolidation. The ProJet MJP 2500 IC frees you to produce multiples of a complex part geometry or simultaneously make design variants, all while delivering better performing, more cost-effective components in a fraction of the time of traditional alternatives.
Best Casting Reliability
VisiJet® M2 ICast 100% wax material emulates the melt and burn-out characteristics of standard casting waxes. This RealWax 3D printing material drops seamlessly into existing wax casting processes. MultiJet Printed patterns hold tight tolerances, ideal for complex precision metal components manufacturing with reduced or no finishing work.
Streamline your file-to-pattern workflow with the advanced 3D Sprint® software capabilities for preparing and managing the additive manufacturing process, unattended high-speed printing and a defined and controlled post-process methodology. MultiJet Printing ease-of-use and dependable process ensure reliable performance, yield, and results.
MultiJet Printing provides more flexibility and versatility to develop your business with an efficient solution for wax patterns production. Create, iterate, produce and refine as required with just-in-time pattern production.
MJP MultiJet Printer
- Precision plastic, elastomeric, wax and composite parts, and VisiJet
- Metric: 294 x 211 x 144 mm
- US: 11.6 x 8.3 x 5.6 in
Material Jetting involves condensation of liquefied material on the base surface. Such materials include waxes or photo-polymerizing compounds. Material Jetting produces parts of highest dimensional accuracy with very smooth surface finishes, and it is used for both visual prototypes and tooling manufacturing.
- MultiJet Printing technology
- Net build volume (xyz): 11.6 x 8.3 x 5.6 in (294 x 211 x 144 mm)
- 100% wax VisiJet M2 ICast material
- Volumetric print speed up to 12.5 in3 /hour (205 cm3 /hour)
- Short cycle times capability
- Maximized full print volume for long, unattended builds
- Streamlined file-to-print workflow with the 3D Sprint software capabilities
- Defined post-processing methodology
- Cloud connectivity for predictive and prompt service with 3D Connect™
Why Buy From CAD/CAM Services?
We are one of the only full function Reverse engineering firms in the US. This has given us a very different look on the market for the newest technologies how items are used & produced, along with an unbiased opinion.
- 3D scanning
- Industrial 3D CT scanning
- 3D CAD Engineering Simulation & 3D Design Services
- Generative Design & 3D Print Optimization
- Additive Manufacturing Print Services
- And the sale of the world’s finest 3D printers
- Hewlett Packard Jet Fusion
- Big Rep
- Shining 3D – including metal
- Stratasys – including metal
- 3 Your Mind Enterprise for Additive Manufacturing