3D Systems ProJet CJP 860Pro
The EP-M250 Pro is a dual-laser metal 3D printer that uses advanced metal powder bed fusion (MPBF) technology. It is capable of easily and quickly converting CAD data into high-performance,complex structure metal parts. The 3D printer is ideal for medium sized parts and small batch production.
This industrial 3D printer offers a build volume of 262 x 262 x 350 mm. Compatible metal powder materials include, but are not limited to: Titanium, Aluminum, Nickel, and Copper alloys, as well as Maraging Steel, Stainless Steel, and Cobalt Chrome.
The full color CMYK ProJet® CJP 860Pro has five print heads for vibrant, realistic color printing to better evaluate your design intent in the colors you had specified. It delivers the best range of accurate and consistent colors, including gradients, by using cyan, magenta, yellow and black binders to print onto a white powder. Colors can be placed anywhere on the model and be printed using full texture maps and UV mapping.
With up to 5x–10x faster print speeds than other technologies, you can build large or multiple models at the same time in hours. Increase throughput with the stacking and nesting capability and select the draft printing mode (monochrome) to print up to 35% faster.
Low Part Cost
Based on reliable and affordable ColorJet Printing (CJP) technology, the ProJet CJP 860Pro prints parts at up to 7x lower cost than other technologies. Featuring efficient material use, you will eliminate waste and reduce finishing time as no supports are necessary and the unused core material is recycled. This ColorJet printer requires only minimal training and expertise to generate a consistent, satisfying output every time.
CJP Color Jet Printing
- precision plastic
- composite parts
- Metric: 508 x 381 x 229 mm
- US: 20 x 15 x 9 in
- ColorJet Printing technology
- Max build envelope capacity (W x D x H): 20 x 15 x 9 in (508 x 381 x 229 mm)
- Full CMYK color 3D Printer
- High resolution and fine features
- Using natural products based build materials
- Supported by 3D Sprint® software as virtual print volume for file preparation and coloring
- Supported by 3DPrint software for printing
- Fast and safe cleaning of your printed models with the cleaning station (optional)
- Effective, safe and easy models infiltration with the down-draft workbench (optional)
Why Buy From CAD/CAM Services?
We are one of the only full function Reverse engineering firms in the US. This has given us a very different look on the market for the newest technologies how items are used & produced, along with an unbiased opinion.
- 3D scanning
- Industrial 3D CT scanning
- 3D CAD Engineering Simulation & 3D Design Services
- Generative Design & 3D Print Optimization
- Additive Manufacturing Print Services
- And the sale of the world’s finest 3D printers
- Hewlett Packard Jet Fusion
- Big Rep
- Shining 3D – including metal
- Stratasys – including metal
- 3 Your Mind Enterprise for Additive Manufacturing