3D Systems ProJet CJP 660Pro
The ProJet CJP 660Pro is the simplest and most efficient large-build full-color 3D printer of its class. Unparalleled color capabilities to produce the most realistic models with the highest resolution full CMYK, at high throughput with up to 5x-10x faster print speed than other technologies and up to 7x lower part cost. Fast, accurate, high resolution and uses eco-friendly, non-hazardous materials with zero liquid waste. Ideal for architects, consumer product design and development, education, medical models, stop-motion animation, professional model shops, fine art production, and more.
The ProJet® CJP 660Pro incorporates professional 4-channel CMYK full-color 3D printing capability to produce stunningly beautiful, photo-realistic full spectrum models to better evaluate your design intent in the colors you had specified. Multiple print heads provide the best range of accurate and consistent colors, including gradients.
With up to 5x–10x faster print speeds than other technologies, you can build large or multiple models at the same time in hours. Increase throughput with the stacking and nesting capability, and select the Draft printing mode (monochrome) to print up to 35% faster.
Low Part Cost
Based on reliable and affordable ColorJet Printing (CJP) technology, the ProJet CJP 660Pro prints parts at up to 7x lower cost than other technologies. Featuring efficient material use, you will eliminate waste and reduce finishing time as no supports are necessary and the unused core material is recycled.
CJP Color Jet Printing
- Precision plastic, elastomeric, wax and composite parts
- Metric: 254 x 381 x 203 mm
- US: 10 x 15 x 8 in
Binder Jetting involves condensation of powdered material in the bath by addition of liquefied binder material. Parts produced this way are porous and require finishing and post-processing in most cases. Binder Jetting is most commonly used for full-color parts, low-cost metal printing and large sand casting molds.
- ColorJet Printing technology
- Max build envelope capacity (W x D x H): 10 x 15 x 8 in (254 x 381 x 203 mm)
- Printing in full CMYK color
- High resolution and fine features
- Using natural products based build materials
- Supported by 3D Sprint® software as the virtual print volume for file preparation and coloring
- Supported by 3DPrint software for printing
- Convenient integrated part cleaning station
- Effective, safe and easy models infiltration with the down-draft workbench (optional)
Why Buy From CAD/CAM Services?
We are one of the only full function Reverse engineering firms in the US. This has given us a very different look on the market for the newest technologies how items are used & produced, along with an unbiased opinion.
- 3D scanning
- Industrial 3D CT scanning
- 3D CAD Engineering Simulation & 3D Design Services
- Generative Design & 3D Print Optimization
- Additive Manufacturing Print Services
- And the sale of the world’s finest 3D printers
- Hewlett Packard Jet Fusion
- Big Rep
- Shining 3D – including metal
- Stratasys – including metal
- 3 Your Mind Enterprise for Additive Manufacturing