3D Systems ProJet CJP 460Plus
The EP-M250 Pro is a dual-laser metal 3D printer that uses advanced metal powder bed fusion (MPBF) technology. It is capable of easily and quickly converting CAD data into high-performance,complex structure metal parts. The 3D printer is ideal for medium sized parts and small batch production.
This industrial 3D printer offers a build volume of 262 x 262 x 350 mm. Compatible metal powder materials include, but are not limited to: Titanium, Aluminum, Nickel, and Copper alloys, as well as Maraging Steel, Stainless Steel, and Cobalt Chrome.
Color 3D Printing
Use the ProJet® CJP 460Plus to create beautiful, photo-realistic parts in CMY color with the ability to use full texture/UV mapping to better evaluate the look, feel, and style of product designs, without paint. Stakeholders can better visualize design intent, and can make faster and more effective decisions.
The ColorJet printing technology allows the fastest print speeds, up to 5x–10x faster than other technologies, to deliver models in hours, not days. Its high throughput supports an entire department with ease.
Low Part Cost
Based on reliable and affordable CJP technology, the ProJet CJP 460Plus prints parts at up to 7x lower cost than other technologies. Featuring efficient material use, you will eliminate waste and reduce finishing time as no supports are necessary and unused core material is recycled.
CJP Color Jet Printing
- Precision plastic, elastomeric, wax and composite parts
- Metric: 203 x 254 x 203 mm
- US: 8 x 10 x 8 in
Binder Jetting involves condensation of powdered material in the bath by addition of liquefied binder material. Parts produced this way are porous and require finishing and post-processing in most cases. Binder Jetting is most commonly used for full-color parts, low-cost metal printing, and large sand casting molds.
- ColorJet Printing technology
- Max build envelope capacity (W x D x H): 8 x 10 x 8 in (203 x 254 x 203 mm)
- CMY color 3D printer
- Using natural products based build materials
- Supported by 3D Sprint® software as virtual print volume for file preparation and coloring
- Supported by 3DPrint software for printing
- Convenient integrated part cleaning station
- Effective, safe and easy models infiltration with the down-draft workbench (optional)
Why Buy From CAD/CAM Services?
We are one of the only full function Reverse engineering firms in the US. This has given us a very different look on the market for the newest technologies how items are used & produced, along with an unbiased opinion.
- 3D scanning
- Industrial 3D CT scanning
- 3D CAD Engineering Simulation & 3D Design Services
- Generative Design & 3D Print Optimization
- Additive Manufacturing Print Services
- And the sale of the world’s finest 3D printers
- Hewlett Packard Jet Fusion
- Big Rep
- Shining 3D – including metal
- Stratasys – including metal
- 3 Your Mind Enterprise for Additive Manufacturing