3D Systems ProJet CJP 260Plus
Access full CMY color 3D printing with the ProJet CJP 260 plus, an affordable and compact printer to accelerate your product development process with up to 5x to 10x faster print speeds and up to 7x lower part cost than other technologies. As our most affordable and compact full-color 3D printing option, the ProJet® CJP 260Plus, compatible with your office environment, will give your designs added dimension.
Color 3D Printing
The ProJet® CJP 260Plus creates photo-realistic parts in full CMY color with small feature details and the ability to use full texture/UV mapping to better evaluate the look, feel, and style of product designs. Stakeholders can better visualize design intent and can make informed decisions faster, bringing your product to market in record time.
The ColorJet Printing (CJP) technology allows the fastest print speeds, up to 5x–10x faster than other technologies, to deliver models in hours, not days. Its high throughput supports an entire department with ease.
Low Part Cost
Based on reliable and affordable CJP technology, the ProJet CJP 260Plus prints parts at up to 7x lower cost than other technologies. Featuring efficient material use, you will eliminate waste and reduce finishing time as no supports are necessary and the unused core material is recycled.
CJP Color Jet Printing
- Precision plastic, elastomeric, wax and composite parts
- Metric: 236 x 185 x 127 mm
- US: 9.3 x 7.3 x 5 in
Extrusion (FFF, FDM…):
FDM is the most popular and available 3D printing process and is mainly used for lower-priced prototyping and design verification with very fast turn times. FDM or filament deposition manufacturing is the most common type of rapid prototyping technologies. Materials are supplied in the form of filaments which are melted into thin threads which are deposited layer by layer firmly fusing with each other. Infill percentage can be adjusted, so resulting parts can have variety of densities. It is not recommended to machine FDM produced parts. It has some geometrical restrictions as due to influence of gravity as supportive material needs to be added to bridges and hanging regions of parts produced this way.
- ColorJet Printing technology
- Max build envelope capacity (W x D x H): 9.3 x 7.3 x 5 in (236 x 185 x 127 mm)
- Full CMY color 3D printer
- Using natural product-based build materials
- Supported by 3D Sprint® software as a virtual print volume for file preparation and coloring
- Supported by 3D Print software for printing
- Fast and safe cleaning of your printed models with the cleaning station (optional)
- Effective, safe and easy models infiltration with the downdraft workbench (optional)
Why Buy From CAD/CAM Services?
We are one of the only full function Reverse engineering firms in the US. This has given us a very different look on the market for the newest technologies how items are used & produced, along with an unbiased opinion.
- 3D scanning
- Industrial 3D CT scanning
- 3D CAD Engineering Simulation & 3D Design Services
- Generative Design & 3D Print Optimization
- Additive Manufacturing Print Services
- And the sale of the world’s finest 3D printers
- Hewlett Packard Jet Fusion
- Big Rep
- Shining 3D – including metal
- Stratasys – including metal
- 3 Your Mind Enterprise for Additive Manufacturing