3D Systems ProJet 6000 HD
The EP-M250 Pro is a dual-laser metal 3D printer that uses advanced metal powder bed fusion (MPBF) technology. It is capable of easily and quickly converting CAD data into high-performance,complex structure metal parts. The 3D printer is ideal for medium sized parts and small batch production.
This industrial 3D printer offers a build volume of 262 x 262 x 350 mm. Compatible metal powder materials include, but are not limited to: Titanium, Aluminum, Nickel, and Copper alloys, as well as Maraging Steel, Stainless Steel, and Cobalt Chrome.
Integrated, Reliable and Proven
The ProJet® 6000 HD from 3D Systems gives you one point of contact to support your applications and daily use of our gold standard technology for additive manufacturing. Customized to our specific 3D print engine, the broad spectrum of Accura® SLA resins generate the consistency and mechanical properties required of each material.
Our SLA printers have high uptime numbers, while 3D Connect™ Service provides a new level of management in 3D production. This secure cloud-based connection to 3D Systems service teams for proactive and preventative support enables better service, improves uptime and delivers production assurance for your system.
Industry-Leading 3D Print Preparation Software
3D Systems’ exclusive software for plastic printers to prepare, optimize and print 3D CAD data, 3D Sprint® software delivers all the tools you need to quickly and efficiently go from design to high quality true to CAD printed parts without needing additional third party software.
With 3D Sprint PRO for SLA (optional), facilitate file preparation with native CAD import and advanced mesh repair tools, increase productivity with auto placement, enhance manufacturing efficiency with finely tuned supports, and reduce the need for additional software with embedded Geomagic trusted technology.
Consistently Accurate Parts with the Finest Features
Parts are accurate throughout the entire build platform, print after print, machine after machine. Features are reproducible down to 0.050mm or 0.002 in – depending on geometry, orientation and build mode.
MJP MultiJet Printer
- Liquid resin
- Metric: 250 x 250 x 250 mm
- US: 10 x 10 x 10 in
Resin (SLA, DLP): The term Resin 3D printing is used for several additive manufacturing technologies that convert liquid photopolymers to solid objects on a layer by layer basis.
- Stereolithography (SLA) was invented in 1983. This process uses the oldest type of 3D printers. It is known for its fast prototyping, ability to produce intricate models, patterns, prototypes and various production parts. This process converts liquid photopolymer resin (a special type of plastic) into solid 3D objects. This is accomplished by curing the resin with a laser, one layer at a time.
- Digital Light Processing (DLP) is similar to stereolithography. It works with the same photopolymer. The biggest difference is the light source. DLP uses a more conventional light source, such as an arc lamp with a liquid crystal display panel. This is applied to the entire surface of the vat of photopolymer resin in a single pass, generally making it faster than SLA.
- stereolithography technology (SLA)
- Max build envelope capacity (W x D x H): 250 x 250 x 250 mm (10 x 10 x 10 in)
- Highest precision and accuracy
- Exchangeable Material Delivery Modules (MDMs)
- Utilizing two laser spot sizes per layer – no compromise between speed or feature detail
- True line drawing in X and Y to accurately define curves
- Industry-leading 3D Sprint software for file preparation and production
- Cloud connectivity for predictive and prompt service with 3D Connect
Why Buy From CAD/CAM Services?
We are one of the only full function Reverse engineering firms in the US. This has given us a very different look on the market for the newest technologies how items are used & produced, along with an unbiased opinion.
- 3D scanning
- Industrial 3D CT scanning
- 3D CAD Engineering Simulation & 3D Design Services
- Generative Design & 3D Print Optimization
- Additive Manufacturing Print Services
- And the sale of the world’s finest 3D printers
- Hewlett Packard Jet Fusion
- Big Rep
- Shining 3D – including metal
- Stratasys – including metal
- 3 Your Mind Enterprise for Additive Manufacturing