3D Systems Figure 4 Production
Heated print bed
Heated build chamber
Independent Dual Extruder
Electronics 3D printing
- Six Sigma quality and repeatability
- High throughput and productivity
- Accelerated time-to-market vs. traditional manufacturing
- Automation reduces labor costs
- Eliminate tooling time and cost
- Lower part cost over competing technologies
- Efficient design iteration
- Application flexibility
- Integrated solution with expert application support
- Liquid resin
- Metric: 124.8 x 70.2 x 346 mm
- US: 4.9 x 2.8 x 13.6 in
The term Resin 3D printing is used for several additive manufacturing technologies that convert liquid photopolymers to solid objects on a layer by layer basis.
- Stereolithography (SLA) was invented in 1983. This process uses the oldest type of 3D printers. It is known for its fast prototyping, ability to produce intricate models, patterns, prototypes, and various production parts. This process converts liquid photopolymer resin (a special type of plastic) into solid 3D objects. This is accomplished by curing the resin with a laser, one layer at a time.
- Digital Light Processing (DLP) is similar to stereolithography. It works with the same photopolymer. The biggest difference is the light source. DLP uses a more conventional light source, such as an arc lamp with a liquid crystal display panel. This is applied to the entire surface of the vat of photopolymer resin in a single pass, generally making it faster than SLA.
- Non-contact membrane Figure 4 technology
- Printable build volume (W x D x H): 124.8 x 70.2 x 346 mm (4.9 x 2.8 x 13.6 in)
- Industry-leading 3D Sprint software for file preparation and production
- Cloud connectivity for predictive and prompt service with 3D Connect
- Customizable/scalable modular configurations
- Automation to minimize manual processing
- Integrated post-processing
Why Buy From CAD/CAM Services?
We are one of the only full function Reverse engineering firms in the US. This has given us a very different look on the market for the newest technologies how items are used & produced, along with an unbiased opinion.
- 3D scanning
- Industrial 3D CT scanning
- 3D CAD Engineering Simulation & 3D Design Services
- Generative Design & 3D Print Optimization
- Additive Manufacturing Print Services
- And the sale of the world’s finest 3D printers
- Hewlett Packard Jet Fusion
- Big Rep
- Shining 3D – including metal
- Stratasys – including metal
- 3 Your Mind Enterprise for Additive Manufacturing